Thursday, August 25, 2011

What am I Doing?

It was brought to my attention tonight that maybe I wasn't clear about the project I was doing.  I showed a picture of the mannequin that I was going to start working on, but then I changed my mind and began work on a mosaic that I have been thinking about for a over a year.  I'll post a new pic this weekend of some of the work.   It's actually going quite a bit faster than I anticipated--always nice.  And...so far I am actually pleased with how it looks.  There is a small section where I will most likely scrape glass again--the glass I used for it really just doesn't work in that section.  But it is a small section and I know it will look much better with a different glass there.


1 comment:

  1. I think the recycled scrap glass is kind of funny considering the theme of the project - I like it!- jme

    ReplyDelete