Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Focus

Well, this 365 mosaics isn't working for me.  I still want to mosaic, but I don't want to force myself to create something everyday...although maybe I should.

So, rather than doing a small mosaic everyday, I am going to start on one of the projects that has been in my head for years; and, the one that I sketched out just before I began the 365 Mosaics project.  since the blog's url is LisaKirbyArt, I think that I should be able to create whatever I want.


Some days I feel like doing mosaic, some I feel like dong other things, so I don't want to not do the other things because I have to create a mosaic (they do take hours).

I will use this blog to just express my artmaking and to show you my art.

I will continue to do my whale a day. (although I missed two days in a row--not making that a habit).

1 comment:

  1. I think it is important to allow your focus to change and I am excited to see where it takes you

    ReplyDelete