Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Star of Riches Mosaic


This one took a long time.  I redid the bottom numerous times.  I knew that I wanted it near my desk and wanted to want to look at it throughout the day.  I may add to this one...but I like it just the way it is even.  It's from a fortune from a cookie that I have been saving for a while.  The fortune reads: The Start of Riches in Shining on You.

I found the string of rhinestones in the street during a walk somewhere in downtown Long Beach.

The night before I had been perusing my Mary Engelbreit craft books and was inspired by the black and white checks in the book.

2 comments:

  1. the black and white and that little yellow flower in the bottom left of the picture are my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have some ornate table legs that I have been wanting to mosaic and I want to do part of it with a black and white pattern so it was nice to finally get to do it.

    ReplyDelete