Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mosaic #4

This is my favorite so far.  I think I am getting the hang of the small medium.  I'll call it Burst of Love. 

Over the years I have purchased and/or found small objects, like the heart in this mosaic, that I intended to use one day in some art project.  I am beginning to get past the thought of "saving it for just the right thing." 

I've probably had this heart for years, but was reluctant to use it because I didn't want to waste something so cute on a project that might not turn out so well, and because I never really had a plan for it.  These objects might just come in handy in setting a theme for the mosaic of the day.  

I just reorganized my craft stuff.  But that was days before I decided to embark on this journey.  Now I will spend some time over the next few days tweaking the arrangement for ease of use. This heart for instance was tucked away for use in my paper crafts box.  Time to dig out these little gems so they can finally find their way into some art. 


1 comment: