Sunday, July 24, 2011

#5 Sun Time Mosaic

So, go figure.  I went to gather all my little objects that I have purchased over the years, and go figure, not what I thought.  Lots of paper stuff, but really very few things for the mosaic. Now, there are plenty of found and/or recycled objects, but as I went through my mental bank trying to figure out where I had placed them, I realized that many of them are actually being used as decoration in my home.

I did empty and smash a drawer full of broken dishes today.  Amazing how much less room they take up when smashed.  Now I have a bunch of stuff ready to be put into my mosaic.  Let's see what I create today.

2 comments:

  1. i think this one is my favorite so far!

    i like the sun.

    congrats on still creating everyday!

    ReplyDelete