Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Discovering the Essence of Lisa Kirby


I have learned a lot from this project about my artistic endeavors although it's only been a short time.

Most of all what I have learned is that as an artist I have many mediums I like to work with and I like to be able to bounce from one to the other when my creative juices are flowing in that medium.

For instance, I have been writing lately.  My 6 Word Memoirs, several pantoums, a few haiku's, and today I worked on a screenplay--I believe I have written at least one (and usually more) 6 Word Memoirs daily for a couple weeks, but I am actually saving those for another project.  I even had another surreal idea the other day--I love when one of those just pops into my head.

I set up my soldering iron so I could just turn it on and use it whenever I wanted, but "having" to do a whale every night made it so I had to focus on being creative with the whale, rather than creating a cool necklace or stained glass something.

Sometimes I want to create something physical and sometimes I want to write.

Here we go!  Again!

I am going to do something creative every day and I will share it here.  I plan on doing mosaics, whales, jewelry, paintings, poems and whatever else suits my fancy.

Oh yes, and I may be blogging more--beyond just posting photos of my creations.

I'll give you 6 words today as my creative task--written just for this project:

Discovering the essence of Lisa Kirby.

No comments:

Post a Comment